Thursday, May 27, 2010

Fun Day at Infant Times 2

These are pictures from Infant Times 2 on May 18 (Leah is 5 days away from her 10 month birthday). She had a blast - we always have fun at Infant Times. When we started the class, Leah was army crawling (she was army crawling at around 8-8.5 months). Now she's crawling on her hands and knees. In fact, she's been crawling on her hands and knees since 9-9.5 months. I think she figured out that she can go much faster!

Leah is starting to pull herself up without any help. She can take 1 or 2 steps sideways. I haven't seen it, but that's what Tom tells me. She has trouble sitting back down from the standing position and will scream for us to help her. I'm hoping she'll start walking in a couple of months. Wow! I can't believe my little baby will be walking soon. Sniff Sniff. She's growing up so fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment