Dave, Kim, and family drove all the way down from Sacramento for vacation. They convinced Aunt Holly to drive down also. I didn't want to miss the chance to see everyone, especially since Kim just had Davis in March, and I hadn't met him yet. I'm really glad we went. It was great to hang out with old friends, and to meet Davis, who is such a cutie pie!
I should mention that the night before our trip, Leah and I had dinner with some mom friends I know. I must have overfed her because on the way home from dinner and walking in the park, Leah threw up all over herself in her car seat. Poor baby was literally sitting in a pool of vomit! I spent 2 hours that night cleaning the vomit from her car seat. Anyway, I was going to cancel our road trip, but by the next morning, Leah was her happy self again.
Leah and I met everyone at the Lighthouse Inn in Pismo Beach, which was where The Phams were staying. They have life-sized chess pieces almost as big as Leah. I left for our trip right before Leah's nap and she slept for most of the drive. But here she is having just got up.
Leah and Keira. Keira is 1/2 Vietnamese (her dad) and 1/2 White.
Keira is one of the most outgoing little girls that I know. Right away she was calling me auntie and hugging Leah.
Keira was so awesome with Leah. She was playful, gentle, and very good at entertaining Leah. The two girls had a great time together.


Leah was hilarious. Everytime she looked over at baby Davis, she would make the baby sign.
The gang.
Sitting under the pier and getting some shade. This was Leah's first time at the beach. She loved it! She didn't know what to make of the sand and kept touching it and putting it in her mouth.
Aunt Holly with her nieces and nephew.
No comments:
Post a Comment