This picture was taken on 6-10-2010. Leah loves taking things out of wallets and purses right now. She's so good, she can even open up a wallet and take money out. Watch out, daddy!
6-18-2010. Tom takes Leah on a walk every evening when he gets home from work. It's his alone time with Leah, and my decompressing time. On one of their evening walks, they found this toy truck in the kids' playground area. Leah was having fun putting mulch in it.
6-22-2010. Leah's first pigtail! I think she looks adorable!!!

6-23-2010. Happy 11 months!! Leah has added 2 new signs to her repertoire. She can sign dog and bird!! One morning, we were all laying in bed. I heard a bird chirping outside and I asked Leah if she heard the bird. Out of nowhere, Leah started moving her thumb and index finger up and down, the sign for bird. It was awesome!Leah has been signing dog for a while now, but I just noticed it. Before on our walks, when Leah saw a dog, she would pat her hand up and down. I never knew what she was doing. I realized she was signing dog one day when I said dog, and she did the same exact hand movement. Amazing!
So right now, Leah can sign:
Up, milk, more, baby, change diaper, dog, and bird. We are currently working on cat, water, eat, cracker, and all done/finished.
Verbally, Leah can say: Mama and Ah-ma (the Chinese word for grandma) really well. Hearing her say mama is the sweetest thing ever, and she says it with such clarity. Sometimes, she will say baba and dada (but not very often).
Swinging on a swing at Jason and Leise's house. She really did enjoy it (even though it doesn't look like it here).
Meeting Mark and Rosalinda's baby, Sara (a month old here) for the first time.
No comments:
Post a Comment