Friday, April 9, 2010

All Better

Last week, I caught something so bad the lymph nodes around my neck swelled up and I couldn't swallow food without hurting. It hurt so much that I had to see my doctor (It lasted from March 27-30) and she figured out it was a sinus infection. She prescribed antibiotics and I got better, but the bad thing was Leah and I stayed home all week long. Ah-ma came on Monday and Tuesday to take care of Leah while I got some rest, but we missed out on all our mommy-baby activities. I made it up to Leah this week and made sure that everyday we had something planned. Here are some highlights from our week:

Mommy and baby yoga class on Tuesday at the YMCA. The instructor was hilarious. She saw Leah picking something up with her thumb and index finger. Leah must have been doing it with real precision because she exclaimed, "That baby is going to be a surgeon!"


PEP (a mommy group we go to on Wednesday). I don't know where she learned it from, but lately, Leah's been turning her nose up at certain toys, food and people.

Lunch on Friday with Aunt Holly at La Playa Azul. A great Mexican restaurant we've been going to since high school. I gave Leah some shredded chicken and pinto beans from my Chimichanga. She loved it, but I think she loved playing with it in her hands more.



Aunt Holly, Leah, and I also walked to Pink Berry. But we were too busy eating our delicious yogurt and forgot to take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment