We couldn't stay long because we were also invited to the Kleidermacher's housewarming party. They had just finished a 2 1/2 year long remodeling project! Their house was beautiful! I wish I had taken pictures of it, but we were too busy admiring their beautiful home. As we were admiring their home, Leah got a lot of admirers too. Several people told us how beautiful she was. I just have to say that Leah did great. She was going on 5 hours in between naps and didn't fuss. Tom had her in the Ergo, which Leah likes, and was feeding her grapes.
Here are pictures from the zoo. The lion was awake, but before I could take a picture, he went down for a cat nap.
Leah's been able to go from sitting to crawling for a long time, but just recently figured out how go from crawling to sitting. Here she is in the act!.jpg)
Chilling on the grass.
When we were at the zoo, a PEP mom told me about a house for sale in her neighborhood. It was a short sale, was listed a year ago for $1.2 and now down to $750,000. She raved about it so much that Tom and I quickly got on the phone and called our friend, Erika, who's a realtor. We set up an appointment to see the house on Sunday. So that's what we did on Sunday. We toured a couple of houses. Unfortunately, we didn't like any of the houses we saw, but the process has certainly jump started something. Who knows, maybe we'll be moving in a year.I spent most of Sunday night looking at real estate in Santa Barbara online while Tom baby proofed the house. He put outlet covers on, which took a lot of time. I never knew we had so many outlets!
Here is Leah making sure Tom is doing things correctly.
Getting a closer look.
Hmmmm. I don't know if that looks right.
No comments:
Post a Comment