Friday, April 16, 2010

Angel

Leah and I missed our Mamatoto group meeting today. We've actually missed a few meetings because the time isn't working out with Leah's naps, but I would rather let her nap than have an unhappy baby on my hands.
To be honest, I cherish this down time. No, I'm not watching t.v. (is there time for that, anymore?). I'm working, getting stuff done around the house. I'm pumping (which can take 40 minutes), cleaning bottles, washing dishes, straightening up, doing laundry, and, of course, updating our blog. I don't mind because when Leah wakes up... the house is wondefuly tidy, my mind is at easy, and it's PLAYTIME!

Since we missed our Mamatoto meeting, we went to the restaurant for lunch, and to hang out with Ah-ma. Tom says the light behind Leah makes her look like an angel.




Leah's turn to eat. Waiting for Ah-ma to fix her lunch.
Lunch today is tofu

1 comment:

  1. cute top! she's so sweet, can't wait to see her this weekend.

    ReplyDelete