These are pictures from the party. Tom borrowed a cloak and is supposed to be a wizard.
With the cutest little ladybug in the world. I didn't dress up. But I promise I will next year!
On Halloween night, we went to a party at my friend Akiko's home. Her daughter is Mika, Leah's best friend. We had a great time and so did the babies. They got to go trick-or-treating downtown! We only went to 2 houses, but that was enough for them (they were really confused about the whole holding out a bag for candy thing). I am so thankful to have a friend like Akiko. I met her through PEP and I know we will be sharing so many wonderful moments together in our future.
Anyway, here are Rika, Eiko and Shoji. They are here from Japan and will be leaving at the end of December. Funny thing is, they dressed up and none of us Americans did!
Here is the best picture I could get of the babies together. Rika, as a little devil. Alice, as a hula girl. Mika, as a pink poodle. Leah, as a lady bug.
No comments:
Post a Comment