They LOVE each other so much. These were taken on Christmas Eve morning.

They played all day and night... getting into some hilarious shenanigans together. While we were eating our traditional antipasto Christmas Eve dinner, these two decided to move the play tunnel around the house. They seriously did this for 45 minutes. And they were babbling to each other, like having a real conversation about where to move it.
They got really into Frosty the Snowman this year... basically all things snowman. I checked out this book from the library and it was a hit with Leah and Roey! We searched for this book online, but it's no longer in print and costs like $100 to buy it on Amazon. I better make sure I get it again next year! LOL
This guy was a big hit (he was a neighbor's Christmas decor) . Whenever one of the kids was getting upset, all we had to say was "Wanna go outside and see the snowman?"
A Zavisca family tradition is the kids get to open 1 gift on Christmas Eve. Leah and Roey got to open their presents from Auntie Leslie. She knitted them really cool hats... unfortunately, they didn't fit.
Pop Pop looks good in it. A funny story for you. Pop Pop was sleeping on the couch in the tv room one afternoon and snoring. Leah walks into the tv room then walks in to the kitchen where I was washing dishes. She looks up at me and says, "Pop Pop (raspberry sound) 
No comments:
Post a Comment