Saturday, August 7, 2010

Water Baby

Leah did not love the plastic kiddie pool the first time we put her in it. Here is our second try. These pictures were taken on August 7, 2010.

Testing the water:
Leah has the most expressive face. All of have to do is look at her and know what she's thinking. She's saying, "Mommy, I'm not having fun. Why am I in here?"

I think this is a beautiful picture of Leah.
Tom and I jokingly call the next two pictures, Partied too hard in Cancun. LOL


Leah actually had a great time in the kiddie pool, this time around. I have a video to prove it. I just need to figure out how to upload it to Blogger.

This picture was taken on August 15, 2010 before going into the kiddie pool. Another fun afternoon. I have videos of Leah playing in the kiddie pool, but again need to upload them.
Hot tubbing with our PEP friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment