After months and months of tears, tests and doctor appointments, let's flash forward to November 25, 2008. One of the happiest moments in my life! After a year of getting negative results, I finally got my...
BFP!
I was in shock and could not believe my eyes. A little pink line! It was faint, but noticible, and the most wonderful thing I'd ever seen in my life. It was a Tuesday night at 7:45 p.m. and Tom had friends over playing Magic. I remember pulling him away from his game and asking him to go upstairs with me. I showed him the positive result and whispered "I'm pregnant". I think I whispered it because I still couldn't believe it. Tom was in shock! It was the last thing he was expecting. It was such a wonderful, happy moment for us.
BFP!
I was in shock and could not believe my eyes. A little pink line! It was faint, but noticible, and the most wonderful thing I'd ever seen in my life. It was a Tuesday night at 7:45 p.m. and Tom had friends over playing Magic. I remember pulling him away from his game and asking him to go upstairs with me. I showed him the positive result and whispered "I'm pregnant". I think I whispered it because I still couldn't believe it. Tom was in shock! It was the last thing he was expecting. It was such a wonderful, happy moment for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment