Thursday, February 25, 2010

For Leah!

Wow! Time is flying and my baby is already 7 months and 2 days old! I never thought we would get here so quickly. Time just seemed to drag when Leah was first born. I now realize that time is going too fast! My baby has changed so much and will continue to keep changing. I've decided to start blogging to capture all these precious moments that are going too quickly.
This will be a digital "scrapbook" of memories for Leah. I think it will be fun to show her all this when she's older.

Here is Leah Lin Zavisca making her debut on July 23, 2009. She was born at 8:07 a.m. and weighed 6 lbs 14 oz, and was 18.5 inches long.


At her most recent doctor appointment on February 18, 2010 (5 days shy of her 7 month birthday), Leah weighed 17.4 lbs and was 26 1/4 inches long. She was in the 75% percentile for both! Here's Dr. Roseman giving Leah a tongue depressor to play with. Leah loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment