I love Leah's hair. It's soft and beautiful, and it's grown out really nicely. There are perfect layers all around. Layers women go to pricy salons for! I remember when Leah's hair started getting long (around 8 months or so), other moms would ask me if I had Leah's hair cut by a professional. That's how stylish and great her hair was!
Leah got her first haircut today at Kids Cuts. I wanted to wait until she was 2. But her hair was getting long and tangled, so Tom convinced me to just take her. It was really hard for me and I sort of regret doing it. She still has some layers in the front, but the back is one straight cut. She looks cute, but I miss all her natural layers.
I was able to snap some pictures of Leah at Kids Cuts before her haircut. Then she got in the chair and the tears started. Once it was done, she was perfectly fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment